A study from Mexico revealed that children who battle neurological disorders may also have issues with childhood obesity. In fact, researchers said that conditions like attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and sleep issues can be a root cause of obesity in children. Childsobesity.com explored the topic about later meals and that they do not contribute to childhood…
- Does Extended Formula Feeding Affect the Appetite Of Your Infant?
- The Relationship between Maternal Folate Levels and Predictive Child Obesity
- Weight Based Bullying- Can Healthcare Providers Help?
- Measurement of Growth and Nutrition in Children
- Study: Maternal Gestational Diabetes Raises Risk of Childhood Obesity