One of the top states in the nation that the epidemic of childhood obesity has impacted has received an infusion of $94 million in grant monies from the National Institutes of Health. The monies are earmarked to create and fund the ACRI (Arkansas Center for Health Improvement) at the Arkansas Children’s Research Institute. While the national…
- Does Extended Formula Feeding Affect the Appetite Of Your Infant?
- The Relationship between Maternal Folate Levels and Predictive Child Obesity
- Weight Based Bullying- Can Healthcare Providers Help?
- Measurement of Growth and Nutrition in Children
- Study: Maternal Gestational Diabetes Raises Risk of Childhood Obesity